£Competitive plus benefits
A Systems Engineer is required to help improve the systems architecture and testing. Candidates with experience of bringing different disciplines together using systems engineering techniques and practices to ensure the system is hitting key objectives in a timely and safe manner would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning personal mobility manufacturer based in Greenford, requires a proactive Systems Engineer to consistently develop practical procedures and complete tasks through to a conclusion. As a Systems Engineer you will be required to:
- Analyse and manage product requirements disseminating them into systems, hardware, software and mechanical requirements
- Develop and manage interface specifications between subsystems
- Traceability management between requirements and system tests to demonstrate compliance with relevant standards
- Requirements baseline management traceability and verification
- Production of relevant safety work products and support Safety Analysis (i.e. FMEA) and risk assessment
- Define system test requirements and test plans
- Work with other engineering disciplines to develop robust technical solutions and maintain architecture definitions and trade-off analysis
The Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering or software related discipline
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering practices, methodologies, processes and techniques
- Experience of hands-on development of either hardware, software or firmware, particularly in an embedded environment
- Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material
- Project management experience and ability to report development progress and timings
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with systems engineering experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Greenford based personal mobility manufacturer will offer you:
- A choice of working hours, including a 9-day fortnight (i.e. every other Friday off)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Systems Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Systems Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.