A Systems Engineer is required for a high integrity aerospace and defence specialist to work from their branch in Birmingham. It is vital that candidates have an excellent knowledge of electronic and software systems engineering.
As a Systems Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Full development life-cycle electronic systems engineering.
- Systems requirements definition, management and validation.
- Systems integration in real time embedded systems with both hardware & software.
- Systems verification such as test procedure development, requirements to test traceability and unit based testing.
The Systems Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Extensive electronic systems experience in the Defence, Nuclear or Aerospace industries.
- Degree qualified in electronics related subject.
- Use of Doors
- Good knowledge of embedded systems.
- Model based software engineering - UML or SysML
Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the products involved.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.