Job title: Systems Engineer - 34954
Salary Range: Up to £24.07 per hour LTD
The Systems Engineer will support the development of automatic transmissions and ancillary components, working as part of a team led by a Lead Engineer, specifying requirements & with support of a CAD engineer design the components.
The Systems Engineer will work with suppliers to ensure the parts are designed, manufactured & tested and will support prototype vehicle builds to ensure the correct assembly of these components. The Specialist Engineer will also ensure that project milestones are fully supported with the appropriate supporting documentation.
To apply for this Systems Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Good relevant experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment - ideally within the Automotive Sector.
- Relevant experience of system definition, system architecture development, requirements specification, design/performance modelling, systems integration, system assessment and acceptance.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with track record as an effective team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Full driving licence and relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.