- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: Chris Mead
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384446128
- Duration: permanent
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 03 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61531
Senior Systems Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a specialist motorsport and high-performance vehicle consultancy company as a Senior Systems Systems Integration Engineer.
In this role you will be to defining, documenting and tracking the system integration requirements for HV Powertrain systems for high performance and low production run vehicles
and liaising across all department disciplines (mechanical, electrical, controls) to ensure the most efficient system designs.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on cutting edge high voltage technology powertrain development as part of an enthusiastic team in a fast paced environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, working for a well known technical consultancy with a background in both motorsport and high-performance road cars.
As Senior Systems Integration Engineer you will be required to:
- To design the system architecture in a way which is clear and easy to follow for the mechanical, electrical and controls team members.
- Assist in the definition of the control system stateflow (i.e. start-up/shutdown, vehicle modes, etc.) and communication architecture (i.e. CANbus network and termination locations).
- Assist in defining the interface points of the powertrain system.
- Communicate across all department disciplines and assist in Design reviews to create a high performance product as part of a team.
- To create a high level design validation plan/procedure (DVP) in order to validate the success of the product against the design requirements.
As Senior Systems Integration Engineer you will have:
- An Upper degree level in Motorsport, Electrical, Control Systems or similar Engineering subject
- Proven experience in an automotive or motorsport application as part of an OEM, Tier 1 or consultancy preferably more than 5 years.
- Experience with HV powertrain design and an in-depth knowledge of the interactions between engineering disciplines to deliver a high quality product.
- Knowledge of vehicle communication protocols eg CAN, LIN, Flexray and their associated software analysis tools.
For further information on the Senior Systems Engineer position please contact Chris Mead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment. t: 01384 446128 or e:email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.