£25k - 30k per year + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Salary – 25,000 - 30,000 + Benefits
Technical Support Engineer, Software, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Windows 10 , Windows server 12/16/19
A Systems Engineer is required with knowledge of Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, and Windows server. Candidates with experience of working within technical environments would be well received.
Due to an increased workload this business based in Wolverhampton requires an experienced Systems Engineer with for a new permanent role.
The Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experienced in a technical support position.
- Excellent Software troubleshooting experience
- Application Support experience with Office 2016/19/365 MS Teams
- Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- A good knowledge of network/PC operating systems, Windows 10, Windows server 12/16/19
- A technical knowledge of scripting language VB, PowerShell, Bash
- Experience of imaging and deployment technologies WSUS, MDT, PDQ
- Knowledge of VMware or MS Intune/MDM would be desirable
Candidates should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience with core software applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience of monitoring, maintaining, supporting networked software
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic systems engineer with a good technical background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wolverhampton based company will offer you:
- The opportunity to work with exciting technologies.
- Excellent career development path and support
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Systems support experience and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the above role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.heath@Jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.