Attractive + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Systems Engineers - North East or West Midlands
Defence and Military Systems – Permanent – Attractive
Systems Engineers are required to join an International Defence Systems company that designs, manufactures, and supports world leading military Systems. The successful Systems Engineers be integrated into the team and be involved with large Military Engineering Programmes. As part of the team, you will be given the opportunity of professional development and career progression.
The Systems Engineers will be working as part of engineering teams to develop Systems solutions as required. The Systems Engineers require a high level of technical expertise in order that the products meet the required level of safety, quality, and performance.
The Systems Engineers must be team players to provide engineering capability and complex Systems engineering solutions.
Systems Engineers will be responsible for the following:
- Systems Analysis of customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Sub-system and component levels using Systems Requirements tools (DOORS).
- Development and management of System Architectures.
- Experience with Systems Models (SysML) in accordance with system design.
- Development of System and Sub-system design documentation including system specifications.
- Knowledge of Systems design descriptions, engineering plans and maturity assessments.
- Development of system test plans, performing system test and the production of test reports.
- Experience with Systems customer acceptance reports.
- Working with Customer, Engineering and Procurement teams.
- Supporting the design review process in accordance with Systems development lifecycle.
- Actively engaging and working with the project team for Systems development.
- Systems technical planning and management including Technology Readiness Levels.
- Participate in internal and external meetings, briefings, and design reviews.
- Undertaking of technical Systems presentations.
- The generation and review of Systems technical reports and reporting on progress.
- Briefing and working with Customers and Users.
- Provide engineering input including cost estimating, project plans, and progress reports.
The Systems Engineers should have the following Qualifications Skills or Experience:
- Engineering Degree/HND Minimum Qualification or experience in Systems Engineering.
- Ideally working towards Chartered Engineer (CEng) status
- Team player and able to work with a multi-site and Systems engineering team.
- Design of components and electrical Systems for new products for product development.
- Ability to adopt technical Systems solutions and processes.
- Good Systems engineering and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated and be able to work in a team.
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ideally understand and experience with Armoured Fighting and Military Vehicles
**Security Clearance (SC) will be required due to the nature of the Defence products involved**
Demand for these roles will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of Systems Engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Systems Engineers roles, please contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446102 or send suitable CV’s email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.