2 months ago
A Systems Engineer is required to join a specialist engineering company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and safety critical control and instrumentation. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the development of aerospace and safety critical instrumentation and monitoring systems and likely be from an electronics or software background within a safety critical industry.
Reporting to the Systems Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be qualified to degree level in Electronics, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or a Physics related discipline, and have a broad range of experience in the development of complex products.
Experience of working in a design environment, such as military, power generation or aerospace would be preferable. It is vital that candidates have a hands-on, can-do attitude.
Responsibilities of the Principal Systems Engineer will include the following:
- To manage the capture, analysis, traceability, configuration, verification and validation of product requirements
- Working to industry guidelines to develop controls and instrumentation systems.
- Ensures that customer requirements for all product/module-level deliverables are clearly defined and documented.
- To define system architectures that will drive system design
- Supports system integration between various system development disciplines.
The Principal Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an Electronic or Software related subject.
- Experience in New Product Development including; requirements, system design and integration, and system testing and verification.
- Significant relevant experience working in a safety critical software or electronic engineering environment.
- Experience in development of systems such as electronic control units and instrumentation.
- Proficient in the use of requirements capture such as DOORS.
This is an excellent opportunity for a systems engineers to develop your career in aerospace. In return for your experience, this Devonshire based aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working
- Annual bonus scheme
Interviews for the Principal Systems Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Principal Systems Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.