- Design Engineer - Warehouse Automation
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Domestic and international travel & career development opportunities and travel
A creative and innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4i.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet and turning over more than 500 euros year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for aspirational Design Engineers to join a market leading, global organisation who specialise within the Warehouse Automation industry serving household brand names the world over.
Due to sustained growth, we are looking to speak with aspirational professionals with a strong AutoCAD background with prior experience in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or logistics and supply chain management to join a growing design team at their offices in the Oxford area where you will in time specialise in designing the automated warehousing systems of the future.
You will provide input and support to the sales function with layout design, data analysis and presentation materials while also working with colleagues from the UK and Austria (and other European Countries dependant on each individual project) to develop your skills and knowledge as you progress.
- Development of concepts and warehouse layouts for automation projects
- Analysis and optimisation of logistical processes in collaboration with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Preparation of solution proposals, calculations and presentations
- Data analysis and strategic system development
- Customer consulting on each individual project
You will hold a degree (or equivalent) in one of the following or similar disciplines:
- Mechanical engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Logistics and supply chain management
- CAD software (Inventor/Solidworks or similar) knowledge
- Competent in MS Office software
- An interest in Automated Warehouse design and/or operations
- SQL knowledge (optional)
- Good communicator and a team player
- Customer focused
- Analytical skills, creative and innovative
- Prepared to travel and be mobile throughout the UK and abroad
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent pension
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Company bonus
- Industry leading training and development
- Career development opportunities both domestically and internationally
This is an excellent company to work for, full of enthusiastic and personable, passionate and caring staff and management - operating in one of the most profitable and fast-growing sectors in the world today. If you feel that the above applies to and is of interest to then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now with your up to date CV or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.