System Auditors - Contract
We have a requirement for 2 Contract System Auditors for an initial 6 month contract, to join a co-located team at the end client's site at Stockley Park Uxbridge for a World Leading Engineering Services company working with a house hold name in innovation and Technology.
The System Auditors will perform information systems audits under SOX, SSAE16, WebTrust, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR and other standards and have a proven ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels throughout the company and the client.
- Experience performing audits under SOX, SSAE16, WebTrust, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR and other standards is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Sound business judgement and flexibility to manage multiple wide-ranging matters,
- conflicting deadlines, and new areas of expertise as business needs change
- Identify problems and then resolve them
- Grasp the essence of new technical concepts and explain technical jargon in simplified terms
Experience and qualifications:
- Strong technical knowledge of security and privacy controls at application, servers, database and network level
- Experience of assessing security controls for various Operating Systems such as MacOS, Linux, AIX, Solaris and Windows, as well as databases such as Oracle, Teradata and Hadoop
- Experience with programming, scripting and query language such as Java, perl, python, or SQL is beneficial
- Ideally possess CIPP, CISSP and/or CISA certifications
- Negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye at or call 01384446192.