System Verification Engineern - ASAP
Salary Range £40-50/hr
Analyze and apply knowledge on not fully given frames. Operational responsibility in the day-to-day work. Limited test scope. The product and procedures are given. however the work requires experience and the capacity to perform analysis and draw conclusions of delivered test results.
Resolve issues from the tests.
* Description of the role:
You will be part of an agile team operating in an Agile Release Train as defined by the Scaled Agile Framework.
Your main focus will be to:
- Analyze and review design specifications in order to update existing test cases and/or to create new ones if necessary.
- The automation scripts are to be implemented based on the analysis above request proper test environment (test object, test equipment simulation models, test data, etc.)
- Trouble shoot a System with containing multiple communication and platforms such as CAN, .NET, TCP/IP, Linux, Android, iOS, W-Lan, 4G etc
- A Master's degree in Engineering (preferably Physics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or
- Mechatronics/Automation) or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience as Verification/Test Engineer (10+ years) documented thorough knowledge about electronics / embedded SW testing on system level
- Really good trouble shooter on vehicle level and knowledge about vehicle functions
- Good knowledge of Diagnostics Services concepts / error codes / routines / parameters / Software Download (SWDL) test methods
- Good knowledge of the different automated methods for monitoring / steering a system under
- testing and logging the data
- Good knowledge of test automation methods, simulation tools, virtual verification methods
- The traceability is a key word for quality securing of our methods and results so both planning and reporting in different tools is requested
- Good knowledge in agile SW development way of working including continuous integration /
- continuous delivery / continuous deployment chain, preferably SAFe 4.0 or higher
- ISTQB certification is a merit
- International and multi-cultural experience within global organizations is a merit
- Aftermarket knowledge and knowledge of Volvo Group products
- Excellent English. Other languages considered to be a merit.
- Personal profile/soft skills:
- Very structured: takes a logical and orderly approach to analyze problems, organize work and plan for actions
- Ability to work both independently and with multicultural teams
- Capability to prioritize between and act upon requests from many different stakeholders
- Ability to quickly grasp the main points of complex matter
- Quality focused mind-set
- Excellent communication skills
- Holistic approach