OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our client, a leading Tier1 automotive business are looking for someone to come on board to help them robustly deliver high power electronics module engineering design in line with the required timing, resolving all engineering issues in a cost and weight efficient manner.
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
- To support high power projects on site at the customer locations as part of the development process.
- This includes resolving technical issues, assisting in the release processes and change management processes.
- Assist with the resolution of system integration issues.
- Support System Test Engineer to test the product at customer bench and in customer vehicles.
- Support System Test Engineer to write detailed defect reports of any anomalies found to allow effective problem resolution.
- Support System Test Engineer to track/manage all issues of the product as per the clients process
- Track/manage all parts shipment to and from multiple customer sites
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to read and use engineering specifications & drawings
- Hands on with tool set
- Electrical/Electronic engineering background
- Knowledge of HV system and testing experience
- MVD/ASL software tool
- AC/DC, DC-DC, DC-AC power conversion
- Microprocessor (C or similar)/DSP design/Digital Control
- High voltage, current and power measurement using calibrated instruments