Job Title - System Project Leader - Battery Development
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced System Project Leader - High Voltage Battery Development is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
The department is responsible for the development of new transmissions as well as development of Hybrid and Electric Propulsion systems including all high voltage components.
1. Technically manage High Voltage Battery components (time, technology, cost)
2. Secure reviews of specifications and solutions
3. Reporting status of the projects
4. Secure for release of related documents
5. Participate in System FMEA
6. Participate and report information from related forums to the project
7. Support and participate in reviews
8. Schedule releases to agreed delivery dates
· Experience in managing development projects
· Structured and ability to utilize project planning tools
· Ability to drive, motivate and present ideas
· Good presentation and communication skills
· Problem solving mindset
· Fluent in English
· Engineering Degree at a Masters level in Electronics or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.