Job title: System Engineer
Salary Range; Up to £40,000 per annum, DOE
This leading engineering organisation seeking a System Engineer for their Redditch Office.
A System Engineer is required with knowledge of data analysis and logistics management. Candidates with experience of the Warehouse Automation, Logistics and Supply Chain industries would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a well-established company based in Redditch requires a versatile System Engineer with customer facing experience for a new permanent role. As a System Engineer, you will be required to:
- Produce layout concepts drawings in SketchUp and/or AutoCAD and compilation of technical documentation for customer offers and presentations.
- Able to scope standard solutions against a defined material flow diagram and use standard tools, modules and configurations to develop functional areas within customer solutions.
- Working across departments to support the realisation of a fully engineered integrated system.
The System Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a technical subject such as Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering or Logistics with Project Management experience within a relevant field.
- Able to communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups whilst working to tight and demanding deadlines.
- Competent in planning and organising multiple tasks or projects with an open minded view in assessing and solving technical and business related issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of project management and delivery develop your career. In return for your experience, this Redditch-based Automation company will offer you:
- Up to £40,000 per annum, DOE
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunities for international travel and career progression.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of development of distribution and fulfilment centre solutions and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the System Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.