£24.98 - 32.01 per hour
Systems Engineer - 37187
Division: Engineering Operations
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - Up to £32.01/hr Ltd (which equals £24.98/hr PAYE rate)
The role will entail the management of multiple requirements, and multitasking will often involve several departments, often managing potentially conflicting requirements
- Gathering, analysing, definition, prioritisation and cascade of requirements
- Accurate analysis and critical evaluation of existing requirements to ensure understanding is not missed, and any errors minimised.
- Experience of Attribute requirement and target setting (inc RMDV, Panel Charts, Benchmarking, Futuring, DVMs/DVPs)
- Exposure to cross-functional working with diverse engineering business areas to set and deliver to challenging requirements.
- Technical knowledge and experience of key vehicle systems, preferably with knowledge of automotive interior lighting
- Requirements management skills
- Organisation skills
- Attention to detail and the bigger picture
- Awareness of the bigger picture will allow for an appreciation of how requirements need to be harmonise, and a fuller understanding of how lower level detail needs to be applied
Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.