Job title: Systems Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £31.40
Industry: Gaydon, Whitley, Solihull, Warwick University
This Systems Engineer position is based in the Electrified Propulsion System Design team within our clients Powertrain department. The team is primarily located at Gaydon technical centre, whilst working extensively with teams at other sites.
To apply for this Systems Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Strong experience of using IBM Rational suite of products, with particular emphasis on DOORS requirements management.
- Strong experience of delivering complex system designs using systems engineering methodologies.
- Proven experience in leading resolution and delivery of complex technical issues within project team environment.
- Experience of complex system delivery - Experience of systems engineering and/or complex system integration.
- Experience working in the automotive sector
- Experience of working on hybrid / electrified vehicles
- Familiarity with Atego Artisan Studio software
- Experience of working with ISO26262 Functional Safety standards
- Experience in SysML / UML
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Systems Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.