Systems Design Engineer
Warehouse Automation intralogistics
Salary c. £45,000 - £50,000/year (flexible depending on experience)
Career development, training, bonus, strong pension and employee benefits package
A truly innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised state-of-the-art solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4IR.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet, growing fast and turning over more than €500m profits year on year with ambitious growth plans - backed up by an impressive pipeline, customer portfolio and future order book. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious Systems Design Engineer to join this market leading, multi-national company in an exciting phase of growth across its UK business.
Based at their Oxford HQ. You will be a key member of the Business Development and Project Design teams in the UK. Providing input and support to the Business Development team with layout design, data analysis and presentation materials. Working with colleagues from the UK and other European countries to develop your skills and knowledge as you progress.
- Development of concepts and intralogistics layouts for automation projects
- Analysis and optimisation of logistical processes in collaboration with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Preparation of solution proposals, calculations and presentations
- Data analysis and strategic system development
- Customer consulting
- Advise Business Development colleagues on businesses portfolio and specialisms
- Degree (or equivalent qualifications / experience) in Mechanical engineering, Industrial engineering or Logistics and supply chain management or similar process automation.
- Proven time-served experience in Warehouse Automation Design or similar
- Membership of professional engineering or logistical institution (e.g. ImechE, IET or CILT) – not essential
- £45,000 - £50,000/year (flexible for right candidate)
- Up to 6% matched company pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays) - rising with service
- Employee benefits package
- Healthcare and medicash
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities at home and abroad
This is an exciting job opportunity for an aspiring Systems Design Engineer living within a commutable distance of Oxford to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad.
If you would like more information, please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.