Job Title - System Design Engineer - 8128
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced System Design Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Our client is looking for experienced System Engineer who can manage the role as System Leader within Connectivity. Experience from working with Maps & Positioning is definitely meriting. As a System Leader, you will be responsible for systemisation of hardware and software components for telematics based services. You will be the technical leader for the pre-study, which targets having well analyzed concepts, to define how the project shall implement the product change.
You will be responsible for developing and proposing technical concepts which take into consideration project scope, current limitations, platform and technical limitations. You will be required to understand the system architecture both in the vehicle and in the back-office systems, current telematics strategies, on-board system as well as having deep technical knowledge within your key area.
- You will have experience from working with connectivity/vehicle telematics
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- You have the ability to analyse and solve complex problems and are used to interact with different stakeholders. You need to be good at abstracting information, to create a pedagogical overview of system solutions at the same time as highlighting important details.
* University degree, MSc or BSc in electronics / computer engineering or equivalent education
* System engineering experience and knowledge about Requirement Verification or Validation
* Very good understanding of system development of embedded real-time systems
* Good understanding of embedded software and HW development.
* Leadership skills proven in use
* High competence in communication and networking
* Experience in product development
* Experience and good knowledge of agile software development methodologies
* Well spoken and written English
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.