System and Support Manager
Industry/ Sector: Warehouse Distribution
A System and Support Manager is required with excellent planning & organising skills and good knowledge of conveyor control systems. Candidates with experience of warehouse distribution would be well received.
The role is responsible for leading the support functions on site to include the Outbound Control Room, Operational logistical data management and administration for the Site. Ownership of control room activity to support Order fulfilment, providing analysis and reporting to improve/maintain customer service levels. Providing the Site team with insight on stock movements to remove waste and ensure maximum efficiency.
As a System and Support Manager you will be required to:
- Produce weekly / monthly site performance reports for Site and Global Operations Leadership Teams
- Proactively build network across the business, personally supporting change initiatives and ensuring plans are in place within the site to support delivery
- Support and drive Continuous Improvement (CI), within the department and site, delivering tangible and measurable benefits
- Produce appropriate reports proactively highlighting potential future issues, around storage and availability
The System and Support Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Broad operational experience of delivery within a fast paced, complex environment
- Excellent planning & organising skills with the ability to demonstrate successful plan delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to appropriately inform and influence audiences at all levels
- Highly numerate with excellent, proven analytical skills
- Technically competent with the latest reporting tools i.e. BW/BICC
- Extensive knowledge of SAP
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of stock movement and distribution planning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the System and Support Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .