An SVO Wheels Project Engineer is required to join an automotive OEM.
SVO Wheels Project Engineer is required to work within wheels and tyres team.
Experienced Wheel Engineer required to support new and current SVO programmes. This position will require an engineer to hit the ground running and Lead wheel delivery on SVO projects.
3 Key Skills Required:
- Engineering delivery experience of delivering wheels in Automotive / Mechanical / Motorsport Engineering industry.
- Experience of Chassis systems
- Engineering Degree qualified.
- Proven experience of wheel or tyre delivery in the Automotive/Motorsport industry.
- Experience of JLR systems and processes (PCDS) is desirable.
- Knowledge of WERS, RMDV, AIMS and Tce.
Degree Qualified Engineer (Automotive/Mechanical/Motorsport Engineering)
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.