Up to £41000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
A Project and Quality Lead is required with knowledge of driving "Lessons Learned" reviews and setting and ensuring quality KPIs are met within an SVO environment. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
This company, an iconic automotive manufacturer based in Gaydon, Warwickshire requires a Project and Quality Lead with experience of managing introduction of new models from a quality aspect, from concept through to launch, for a new permanent role.
As a Project and Quality Lead you will be required to:
- Work within Programme Steering Team structure to achieve technical, process and timing deliverables during product development and launch.
- Co-ordinate activities of Quality and Supplier Preparation engineers to ensure programme targets are met.
- Work with Inspection Engineering and Audit Operations to ensure inspection preparation and trial build requirements are met.
- Maintain reports to be communicated both up and down, from engineers to Vice President, of programme direction, requirements and any open issues. To be done weekly locally and the confidence to present in programme gateways.
- Work with the other project leaders to ensure NMO engineers focus is on the right projects at the right time.
The Project and Quality Lead should have the following skills or experience:
- Technical education to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in an SVO environment.
- Experience of project management and the ability to influence engineers and management in order to progress plans and activities.
- Able to apply problem solving techniques to improve process capability, repeatability and reliability both internally and externally.
- Able to make presentations to Director level.
- Due to the nature of the role, flexibility on working hours required to ensure completion of activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Project and Quality Management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon, Warwickshire-based automotive company will offer you:
- Negotiable base salary in line with experience (Salary circa £39,000) and Individual Performance Bonus.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays; Contributory pension scheme
- Access to car schemes; Private Medical Cover
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of project management within an automotive environment and quality engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project and Quality Lead role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.