Job title: Project Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £22.51 per hour LTD
A Project Engineer opportunity has become available within the SVO department of a global OEM.
The Powertrain Applications department is responsible for delivery of SVO cooling, exhaust and air induction systems within SVO.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the management and delivery of a Powertrain subsystem for a SVO Powertrain Applications programme. Whether this is in cooling, exhausts or air induction will depend on the background and experience of the successful candidate when balanced against the existing team members.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Experience with exhausts, cooling, air induction and/or other Powertrain systems.
- Experience of managing suppliers through development and delivery of automotive systems.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Familiarity with problem solving and quality tools.
- Computer Literacy i.e. Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.