Job title: Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00 - £22.51ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of Powertrain sub systems and problem solving/ quality tools such as DFMEA & PFMEA to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon requires a Project Engineer who has experience of Project Management and good communication skills on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of a Powertrain subsystems within SVO.
- Use your expertise in cooling, exhausts or air induction dependant on your background and experience.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of base engine systems.
- Good understanding of ETS/RPS ordering process and Product Development structure and processes.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active, demonstrates initiative, with ability to work independently.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of managing suppliers through development of automotive systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34441) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.