Title: Brake Performance Attribute Leader
Contract Position based at: Fen End
Rate: Up to £32.42 per hour
Experienced Brake Performance Attribute Leader required to support exciting SVO programmes. Position will require an engineer to hit the ground running and lead the braking performance delivery & development activities for SVO Halo products.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Key contact for programme specific SVO brake performance attributes.
- Oversee project management of the brake performance attributes
- Support attribute target setting, attribute balancing, and coordination
- Work with greater brakes performance & brakes deliver teams to achieve targets
- Ability to lead problem resolution sessions and reach compatible cross functional solutions.
- Flexible in work approach and adaptable, you will need to manage a number of work streams simultaneously
- Report out programme metrics & technical issues in key technical meetings, ensuring system hits key programme attribute targets.
- Willingness to engage with new technologies to meet future legislation & innovation.
- Responsible for feeding in or generation of: Panel Charts; PALS; SOI; Gateway Metrics; RMDV AIMS Resolutions
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Experience of developing & maintaining DVPs for complex braking systems.
- Solid understanding of braking first principles in order to lead problem resolution sessions and reach compatible cross functional solutions. Team player with good communication skills & business acumen
Experience of Brake testing or development
Excellent analytical skills
RMDV, AIMs & other JLR tools & processes.
Knowledge of whole vehicle systems and architecture
Applicants must have experience of managing vehicle attributes; ensuring they meet cascaded targets and are maintained as the vehicle matures through the development process.
Relevant Engineering Degree, or substantial relevant experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of this area and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Brakes Performance Attribute Leader role, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.