- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384446108
- Duration: permanent
- Start Date: May 2022
- Expiry Date: 11 July 2022
- Job Ref: 58555
Senior Chassis Design Engineers - Warwick - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
Senior Chassis Design Engineers are required to join our client’s Design & Engineering Centre for a specialist vehicle manufacturer.
Our client is a world leader in automotive design who have a reputation for innovative design taking a unique approach through creative thinking to deliver complete car programmes from concept through to production.
The key elements of the Chassis Design Engineering function are to ensure the compatibility of design solutions against the vehicle specification, integrate hardware with styled themes and to work with the Engineering group of the company to ensure the design output is aligned with structural parameters.
As Senior Chassis Design Engineer – you will be required to
- Design of all components with Chassis Systems; including suspension, springs, dampers, brakes, callipers, uprights, steering racks, wishbones, track rods, steering arms etc.
- Design of and lead all technical discussions within the business for Chassis Systems
- Initiate and conduct meetings with technical suppliers, third party suppliers, and others as may be required
- Liaise with the Prototype Workshop to provide feasible design solutions and support workshop activities pre, during and post-vehicle build
- Provide input data to CAE and other Engineering activities
- Liaise with styling to support feasible design solutions with regard to manufacturing, assembly and homologation
As Senior Chassis Design Engineer - you will have
- Degree qualified engineer with proven experience in chassis component/system design
- Cad skills working with CATIA
- Capable of carrying out hand calculations for components and correct material choices
- Have some knowledge & experience of EPAS, active suspension systems
- Understanding of bush design for NVH, ride and handling
- Good working knowledge of ABS, ESC and TC
What you will get as Senior Chassis Design Engineer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for an innovative design team who take a unique approach to project delivery
- Career advancement whilst getting the opportunity to work for a smaller OEM, gaining wider experience in your role
Suitably qualified and experienced Chassis Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.