3 months ago
Surveyor - Client Representative.
£Competitive plus benefits
A Surveyor is required to assist senior members of staff in Employer's Agent and Client Representative duties on a wide range of high-profile new-build housing and regeneration projects within London and the surrounding Counties.
You will be independently responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception to completion, working within a team to ensure that they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
The Surveyor should have the following skills or experience:
- University degree and working towards APC/RICS qualifications.
- Industry experience working in Surveying, EA and the residential sector.
- The post holder will need a valid CSCS card.
- You will be required to drive between sites so need to have access to own vehicle and a clean driving licence.
- You will be diligent with attention to detail.
- Pro-active and driven individual.
- Good communicator and you will have strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Contractual Awareness (JCT, D&B) and an up to date knowledge of construction techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with proven experience in a similar consultancy role to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Surveyor and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.