Surfacing Specialist (ICEM Surf) - Gaydon - £38 per hour (dependent on experience)
3 KEY SKILLS
- Must be Interior Class A Specialist.
- Must use ICEM Surf software.
- Must have part authoring and release experience.
- Extensive experience in ICEM Surf experience with a substantial automotive background and general knowledge of Catia V5.
- Working as a technical specialist across programmes.
- Capable of providing technical guidance in the development of interiors and exteriors as well as delivering quality construction to design intent for production.
- Supporting the Surfacing Manager and wider team in their deliverables providing, at times investigative material to support the vehicle development.
- Will be required to release geometry into the JLR systems.
- Capable with Microsoft Office.
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .