Surfacing Specialist - Warwickshire - Rate dependent on experience
1. Must be Interior Class A Specialist.
2. Must use Icem Surf software.
3. Must have part authoring and release experience.
- Minimum 7 years Icem Surf experience with a substantial automotive background and general knowledge of Catia V5.
- Working as a technical specialist across programmes.
- Capable of providing technical guidance in the development of interiors and exteriors as well as delivering quality construction to design intent for production.
- Supporting the Surfacing Manager and wider team in their deliverables providing, at times investigative material to support the vehicle development.
- Will be required to release geometry into the JLR systems.
- Capable with Microsoft Office.
Candidates are invited to provide any additional supporting literature/portfolio work, if available. All applicants MUST have proof of valid eligibility to work full time in the UK
For more information about the position, or to submit your CV, please contact Gemma Gregson at Jonathan Lee Design Services - or tel: 01384 397555