Job title: Supportability Analysis Engineer
Salary Range: Competitive.
Location: Leamington Spa
Leading Land Systems/Defence Company.
A Supportability Analysis Engineer is required with knowledge of Supportability Analysis (SA) and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS). Candidates with experience of MOD maintenance and supply support chain is essential.
As a Supportability Analysis Engineer, you will be required to:
- Provide logistic support input into all safety, reliability, maintainability and testability activities.
- Working part of the ILS team, working Failure Modes Effects and Critical Analysis (FMECA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA), trade-off evaluation and logistic modelling documentation.
- Deliver support data and ensure it is consistent with programme support strategies and in-service support requirements.
You will have the following skills or experience:
- A technical background - Engineering Apprenticeship, HND/HNC/ONC level
- Good written skills, spreadsheets, databases, flowcharts and technical report writing
- SC level of security needed for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) so candidate must be UK nationals.
- Team player, self-motivated, willingness to travel
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of ILS and SA in a Land Systems/Defence environment then please apply.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Emma Evans at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446187.