Jonathan Lee is looking for a Support Engineer/Technician (Embedded Systems & Electronics) based in Sheffield on a permanent basis on site.
This role is based within the Software and Electronics Team of a high tech organisation working with multi-disciplinary engineering teams. We’re seeking someone used to embedded software & electronic hardware for vehicles, with practical problem solving skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent team with continuous product development of a market leading EV (Electric Vehicle) technology.
You are …
- Embedded software/hardware engineer experienced with electronics
- A hands-on problem solver able to diagnose faults
- Used to CAN/PCAN communications on vehicles
- Used to regularly liaising with mechanical, electronics and test engineers
- Able to work on and off site (with customer) when required
- Used to products manipulating streaming data, real time analytics and mathematical datasets
- Assist with new product development and test
- Continually seek improvement opportunities
What You Need to Succeed
- Some experience with bare metal C & C#
- Experienced with uploading new versions of software to electronic devices/systems and testing
- Be part of a team supporting current product lines and next generation products
- Design, development and testing of embedded software.
- Experience with digital networking protocols ideally CAN and LIN.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.