about 1 year ago
Job title: Support Delivery Manager
Salary Range: Competitive + benefits +car
Transportation Infrastructure Industry sector.
A technically passionate, resourceful, detailed and dynamic Support Delivery Manager is required for a growing transportation infrastructure company based in Derby, you will help to deliver both projects and long-term service contracts.
Candidates with experience of project management, bids, tendering, contracts and managing sub-contractors would be well received.
This transportation infrastructure company, experiencing business growth, based in Derby requires an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic Support Delivery Manager.
As the Support Delivery Manager, you will be required to:
- Service contract delivery
- Project delivery
- Monthly financial status reporting
- Opportunity identification
- Client satisfaction management
- Subcontract management
- Key Account management
- Flexible remote working with the opportunity to work from home as required.
The Support Delivery Manager will have the following transport infrastructure skills or experience:
- Key Account management experience
- Understanding the goals, drivers & needs of others
- Quote generation
- Relationship building
- Team & Customer focused
- Working in a Technical/M&E environment
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Technical background.
- Electrical/electronics experience/qualifications.
- Maintenance support contracts.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with Support Delivery/Contract negotiation and life cycle skills and experience within a transportation environment. In return this Derby based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Flexibility to work from home
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of transport infrastructure contract/project delivery and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Support Delivery Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead, email@example.com at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.