An opportunity has arisen for a Supply Logistics Engineer to work for this luxury automotive OEM manufacturer based in the West Midlands area. The main purpose of this role will be:
- To support pre-production builds by obtaining and maintaining part delivery promises from external suppliers
- Ensuring part delivery promises meet build requirements, resolving disconnects and escalating issues when no alternative
- This role is expected to be challenging and therefore the candidate must have experience and a proven background in part supply logistics ideally in a faced paced environment.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience J
- Vehicle assembly knowledge to support analysis of prioritising workload Innovative and prepared to think of new solutions to complex issues
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
- Relevant previous experience of Supplier logistics within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Comfortable with supervising others and maximising performance of a small team Ability to maintain and interpret logistics data knowledge and skills with a broad understanding of the interfaces into vehicle platforms and plants
- Ability to resolve lead time issues to support demanding schedules of parts
- Experience of working to KPIs
- Knowledge of the latest technology and processes with a view to driving best-in-class logistics solutions
- Strong IT skills in MS office applications
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible.