Supply Chain Technical Solutions Leader
Leading Global Engineering Solutions Company
A Supply Chain Technical Solutions Leader is required with knowledge of Supply Chain and Quality disciplines. Candidates with experience of providing business solutions within Transportation and Automotive industries would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a Leading Global Engineering Solutions company based in Derby requires an exceptional Supply Chain and Quality Leader with project delivery experience for a new permanent role. As a Supply Chain Technical Solutions Leader, you will be required to:
- Development and grow the Supply Chain & Quality Service.
- Develop suitable capability road maps.
- Process re-engineer and outsource non-core activities.
The Supply Chain Technical Solutions Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, or Supply Chain & Quality.
- 10+ years of experience in procurement, quality and/or manufacturing environment (Aerospace, Automotive).
- Procurement, Supplier Development, Supplier Quality, Materials Management.
- Manufacturing/machining methods, assembly techniques/methods, lean manufacturing and six sigma tools and techniques, ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO/TS 16949
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Supply Chain and Quality Management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Derby based Engineering Solutions company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Strategic Supply Chain and Quality Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Procurement Project Management role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.