Title: Supply Chain Specialist
Contract Position based at: Coventry
A Supply Chain Specialist, focusing on contract management, is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Whitley, Coventry. This is a contract position running until at least March 2020. Reporting to the Regional Purchasing Manager, this role will see you have responsibility for managing the external supply chain from Jaguar Land Rover suppliers, You will develop and execute key performance indicators across the designated regional suppliers, engaging with stakeholders and specialists within the Purchasing Function as required, ensuring supplier performance to meet JLR QCDMT requirements.
- Contract management experience and Supplier Performance Management
- Negotiation of new business award New Model Programme
- Cost Achievement (Post SCPA) Net Cost Reporting targets and strategic should-cost Gap Closure Plan targets (Post SCPA) Validation of core activity relating to CCDS
- An individual with a proven track record in delivering results in both favourable and unfavourable conditions
- Ability to challenge in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- Experience of working in a global, multi-cultural environment
- Maintaining compliance with standard policies and procedures
- Delivering complex supply chain solutions in a fast paced, high pressured manufacturing environment
Degree qualified or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 0134446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.