Supply Chain Project Specialist – 38213
Pay Rate: up to £46.10/hr Ltd – inside IR35 (PAYE option available)
Contract Position based at: Whitley
The Supply Chain Programme Strategy team works within the Vehicle Programme group to design and deliver an optimised end to end supply chain solution.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of vehicle and electrification programmes for Supply Chain by building business cases and solutions for future models.
- Ensure key Supply Chain deliverables and milestones are achieved on-time and to targets agreed with programme governance.
- Lead cross functional stakeholder engagements during the vehicle development phase for Supply Chain, ensuring requirements and impacts are included in all key milestone decisions.
- Identify and drive complexity reduction activities using data and cost analysis.?
- Ensure Supply Chain costs, requirements and solutions are identified and work cross functionally to enable total cost engineering and sourcing decisions to drive optimisation of E2E supply chain solutions.
- Ability to apply detailed problem-solving techniques and structured approach to issues management from identification, through to robust containment and root cause.
- Reporting against project deliverables, financial status, risk and issue management, and project KPIs to senior management and stakeholders.
- Application of AGILE project management and supply chain principles in order to achieve Supply Chain strategic business objectives.
- Lead Supply Chain Vertical Integration ('make vs buy') investigations and future global footprint studies.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate & present complex data
- Advanced user of Microsoft office - Excel, word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within Supply Chain / Logistics function as a Project analyst
- Ability to travel between sites
- Experience within the automotive industry is desirable
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
For further information, please send your interest and CV to – email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.