Supply Chain Professional (Cost Engineer):
Duration - up to 12 months
The Cost Engineer will be responsible for facility performance levels to corporate targets for inventory independent judgement with direction from supervisor.
- APICS CPIM or CSPC National Certification.
- College or university Degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience with the CPS RIW and Value Stream Transformation process. Significant supply chain job experience.
- Experience in the development and deployment of Supply Chain processes.
- Experience and knowledge of lean concepts and tools.
- Experience and knowledge about CPS supply chain principles, specifically those applied to pull replenishment using material replenishment tools and processes, Supply Chain Planning analytical tools, material flow and throughput efficiency.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing work to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results.
- Working on the deployment of the Supply Chain Planning Process, which develops the Plan for Every Part and Pull Replenishment methods for a facility.
- Working effectively with diverse, multi-functional teams in order to apply the supply chain planning process and leading team efforts to develop lean material flow plans for a facility, which may include implementing changes to factory floor layout and material presentation at the point of use.
- Gathering and analysing data on facility demand and demand variability for each part required for production.
- Gathering and analysing data about supplier shipping performance and variability % for each part number.
- Developing material flow plans for all material coming into a facility for production.
- Reviewing, analysing and cleaning data prior to migration it into the PFEP Web Tool.
- Leading the work of Supply Chain Planning Analysts in the documentation of this data into the Plan for Every Part web tool.
- Creating and maintaining a site level Flow Map for parts used in production.
- Leading deployment teams, in the execution of Pull Material Replenishment processes in a plant.
- Performing physical, tactical work across multiple functions to make improvements required to attain MQ or other like Certification for a Facility.
- Performing physical, tactical work to reduce / eliminate supply chain constraints at both the facility and value stream level, working with a cross-functional team of personnel.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.