£30000 - £39000 per annum + benefits
almost 2 years ago
A Supply Chain Analyst opportunity has arisen working for one of the world's leading providers of diesel and gas engines based in Stafford.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results.
- Working on the deployment of the Supply Chain Planning Process, which develops the Plan for Every Part and Pull Replenishment methods for the facility.
- Apply the supply chain planning process and leading team efforts to develop lean material flow plans for the facility, which may include implementing changes to factory floor layout and material presentation at the point of use.
- Gather and analyse data on facility demand and demand variability for each part required for production.
- Developing material flow plans for all material coming into a facility for production.
- Management and drive improvements of Built in Quality Control Tower for department at facility level.
- Design and implement Built in Quality gates including deployment of long term root cause analysis action plans.
- Management of freight and packaging material registers including process improvements and cost saving initiatives.
- Lead and manage obsolescence process
- Supplier development and implementation of PFEP strategies.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of lean concepts and tools
- Experience and knowledge about supply chain principles, specifically those applied to pull replenishment using material replenishment tools and processes, Supply Chain Planning analytical tools, material flow and throughput efficiency.
- Leadership skills to effectively lead supply chain improvements.
- Ability to design and deploy lean systems in a highly productive environment with minimal disruption to daily requirements.
Substantial experience in the development and deployment of Supply Chain processes.
In return our client can offer you a permanent role with a competitive salary of c. £30,000 to £39,000 p/a (Depending on Experience) plus benefits.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.