- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Supply chain
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 08 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59684
Title: Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Contract Position based at: Gaydon / Whitley / WFH
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £ up to £24.61/hour Ltd (£19.32/hour PAYE)
Supply Chain Planning Analyst supporting the Supply Chain Planning team and responsible for leading the successful application of the monthly Sales & Operation Planning and weekly Execution process each cycle.
Lead facilitation of the meetings, summarises the meeting to prepare for the next cycle.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Product changes roadmaps (Run in / Run out): Support portfolio changes with cross functional teams. This includes new product introduction (NPI) and discontinuation plans.
- Demand reviews: Support the demand review processes including the development of scenarios, consolidation of inputs and analyse demand changes vs financial targets.
- Supply reviews: Support the supply review processes including the development of scenarios, the alignment of internal and external supply plans and make sure that supply risks are clearly articulated with options to enable trade-off decision making.
- Scenario Analysis: Work with Scenario Planning analysts to develop what-if analysis to create alternate scenarios for reconciling demand, supply and financial plans.
- S&OP and E Meeting Preparation: Support the alignment with the multifunctional teams on inputs and decisions that will be presented in the S&OP and E meetings, and who will present that.
- Meeting facilitation: Ensuring that all information is presented, all stakeholders are engaged, decisions are made and execution plans articulated with owners and completion dates.
- Meeting follow-up: Support cross functional teams to ensure that decisions from the meeting are completed on time and to the right quality.
- Sustain the process: Ensure that the S&OP and E processes are sustained to the intended level of maturity.
- Improve the process: Support the development of reporting metrics for the Head of Supply Chain Planning, executives and the team to identify progress, root causes for correction or process improvement.
- Analysis: Is experienced in, and skilled at, finding and understanding data and data patterns to construct conclusions and insights that aid in decision making processes
- Facilitation: Strong skills as a meeting facilitator with the ability to keep a meeting on track while engaging all stakeholders and driving to a set of decisions that can be executed in the business
- Presentation: Is adept at constructing presentations for the S&OP and E team to communicate process, concepts, data, scenarios and other critical information to facilitate teamwork and decision making
- Experience in end-to-end supply chain or transferable function.
- Other experiences: Logistics, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Finance and Engineering
- A Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Engineering or Operations Management or equivalent experience.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.