Supply Chain Planner - Logistics
Salary upto £38,787 + Bonus + Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
Seeking a dynamic supply chain professional with a passion for visionary logistics. Working for one of the world's premium vehicle manufacturers, you will be responsible for assisting in the creation of intelligent logistics concepts to enable the delivery of materials from all over the world.
With supply chain planning expertise and experience, you will demonstrate vision and commitment, working with the Logistics team to develop creative solutions.
As a Supply Chain Planner based at one of the company's state-of-the-art production facilities, near Birmingham you will be responsible for:
- Timely provision of the logistics requirements and also the logistics costs for the assigned component commodities for all European plants during the supplier selection process.
- Setting up all components in the common logistics planning tool in order to allow other logistics planning departments to complete their planning.
- Subject matter expert for all aspects of the planning system and in representing the production plant in the group wide circle.
- Responsible for planning the supply routes for all components from the suppliers to the plant including the co-ordination of the material flow to the fit point and the return of packaging back to the supplier.
- Daily development and agreement of loop day protocols and supply chain concepts for all agreed components including chairing realisation team meetings.
- Reviews of supply chains and adjustments if necessary in order to ensure the most cost efficent supply route during the series phase or when significant changes are made.
- University degree or similar in a related field
- Experienced in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Able to work independent but also a good team player
Are you seeking an supply chain or logistics opportunity to share your enthusiasm for putting ideas into practice - then this is the role for you. Please forward your latest CV or contact me directly on 01384 446162 for further details.