Lead Supply Chain Planner
Automotive Tier 1, Oxford
Up to c. £40,000
An ambitious Supply Chain Planner is required by global Automotive Tier 1 based Oxford. This role will support a demanding automotive supply chain, we are seeking a talented and driven Supply Chain professional, who can demonstrate the ability to manage end to end supply. You will work as part of a small team, effectively managing/optimising efficiencies within a busy volume manufacturing/assembly environment:
- Procuring materials via a demanding and complex global supply chain in-line with production and sales requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers and the supply chain reducing costs and inventory levels as per targets.
- Develop the use, integrity and effectiveness of business systems (including MRP), improve inventory accuracy and the availability of materials from source to point of fit.
- Ensure delivery of finished products to all customers and develop effective customer relationships, as main customer contact.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, driven supply chain professional with knowledge and experience of managing end to end supply within a manufacturing/engineering environment. You must be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record within supply chain planning, experience gained within the manufacturing/engineering sector
- Strong communication skills at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders (both customer and supplier facing).
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/MRP systems with the ability to develop material planning systems and processes - create an effective / integrated supply chain.
- Capable of development and implementation of cost reduction initiatives.
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver to demanding targets.
The role of Supply Chain Planner would suit a Supply Chain or Materials Planner looking to progress to the next stage in their career. In return for your supply chain planning experience, this Automotive Tier 1 will offer you:
- Competitive salary of up to c. £40,000 + benefits
- Professional development and training
If you are a talented Supply Chain professional and looking for your next career move, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Manager's role, please contact Lisa Osborne at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446162 or email