Supply Chain Planner/ Scheduler (Full Time)
Dynamic supply chain / production scheduler required by successful and growing FMCG business located in beautiful Hereford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Supply Chain professional to join a developing supply chain team within a leading FMCG business undergoing continued expansion :
As a supply chain professional who likes to challenge the 'status quo', you will be responsible for:
- Generating a weekly rolling production plan, taking into account production capacity and material constraints
- Producing a weekly production schedule and monitor/amend to achieve weekly production targets
- The ability to adapt and work through 'what if' scenarios
- Working within a small but growing planning team to achieve the highest standards
- Working closely with the Production and Quality teams
We are seeking a supply chain planner who is passionate about innovating and driving change! Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real impact on a growing business, are you able to offer:
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Access.
- Knowledge of MRP Systems
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Good communication skills - internally and externally
- Scheduling/capacity planning experience
- An aptitude for problem solving & the ability to resolve issues
- Self-starter, ambitious
As Supply Chain Planner, you will be an integral part of the business. In return for your supply chain skills, you will be working within an environment that offers career development and welcomes innovation. In return a competitive salary is offered.
If you have drive and passion for supply chain improvement, please apply today. Should you require further information about this Supply Chain Planner role, please contact Lisa Osborne - or directly on 01384 446162 .