£19.68 - 19.68 per hour
about 2 months ago
Title: Supply Chain Performance Analyst
Contract Position based at: Hams Hall
Rate: £19.68 per hour LTD rate (which equals c£15 per hour PAYE rate)
This role is working within Trading Division (TD) Operations supporting supply of parts to overseas manufacturing sites including Brazil and China, ensuring the overseas plants have all of the parts required to build cars to support their build plans.
As a Supply Chain Performance Analyst, you will take ownership of the operational relationship with TDs customers on all matters relating to fulfilling customer schedules on time.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Producing and issuing weekly shipping metrics versus customer order books
- Tracking of performance using KPIs with trend charts and Pareto analysis
- Review outstanding items and tracking of follow up actions and improvements
- Producing weekly performance reports
- Customer liaison in respect of shortages, schedule increases and decreases via weekly review calls
- Liaising with TDs 3rd Party Logistics providers
- Support of Level 3 and Level 2 operational reviews with end customer
- Demonstrated operational experience in Supply Chain, having first-hand experience of Release and Follow Up with vendors and internal or external customers.
- Excellent Excel and numerical skills.
- A demonstrable "customer first" attitude and commercial acumen
- Experience of warehouse or other MP&L operations
- Experience of ERP systems such as CMMS3 or SAP.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Data driven with great attention to detail
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.