Supply Chain Controller
£38,000 to £50,000 doe
London - SW
Electronic Consumer Goods
Our client is a leading manufacturer of state of the art specialist lighting. They specialise in LED High-Mast Lighting, with a focus on bespoke or specialist lighting projects found in Container Ports, Airports, Railway Operators and local councils.
A Supply Chain Controller is now required with strong knowledge of production scheduling through contract manufacturing and 3PL service providers. Candidates with experience of the electronics or lighting industry would be well received.
Due to YoY growth this company, based in South West London, needs an SCC to manage the material purchasing and ensure stock levels are aligned to the sales forecasts. You will manage the day-to-day relationships with their long-term partners and the accompanying costs within the supply chain whilst ensuring effective and efficient service is maintained throughout.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this role will support Sales, Production Planning, Inventory Management, Logistics, Supplier Selection & Development, ERP Management, R&D and the continual improvement of budget and cost reductions throughout the Supply Chain.
- Experience in the Lighting or Electronics Industry
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience of education and applicable experience
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in manufacturing industry including logistics and/or operations.
- Computer proficient. ERP experience, skilled in Microsoft Office applications and ability to view CAD files.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Sharp negotiating skills with a proven track record of successful negotiations with suppliers
- CIPS desirable
- Attention to detail is a critical part of this role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain professional with knowledge of production scheduling, supplier development and a clear end to end supply chain understanding to develop your career. In return for your experience, this company will offer you a competitive salary, pension, holiday and the opportunity to grow the function and in turn your future progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of and you want to be considered, please apply today. PSC17