Supply Chain Manager - Digital Print Technology
Salary: Competitive + full benefits package
An experienced Supply Chain Manager with experience of supplier relationship management is required for a specialist digital, print, and publishing business that produces high quality, high value work. This unique production facility requires a fast response but also security of supply to achieve absolute quality and due date delivery. This is a fast paced, high variety environment that requires the collaboration and commitment of everyone throughout the supply chain. With a growing reputation and ever-increasing order book, the business is looking to recruit a proactive and forward thinking Supply Chain Manager who understands the use of digital technology used in print, reproduction, publishing & photography. This new high-profile position is necessary to establish a successful supply chain activity that will build close relationships with key strategic suppliers on a global basis. To be successful in the role you must have the flexibility to travel globally and be comfortable and confident working in a pressurised environment. Your objective will be to develop collaborative partnerships based on sound contract and commercial terms that will ensure the highest level of supply with an emphasis on quality, cost and delivery.
To be considered for this Supply Chain Manager position you must have or be:
- A strong background in Supply Chain & Client Relationship Management gained within a print or publishing environment and able to demonstrate improvements based on effective supplier management.
- An understanding of lean supply chain methods and how these can be applied within a digital, print, reproduction, reprographics, and publishing environment.
- Established KPIs and SLAs that actively promote collaboration and support supplier relationships.
- A degree in a relevant purchasing, digital or supply discipline ideally supported by professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS).
- A real passion for building relationship, with the ability to influence and negotiate sound contractual agreements that secure the highest levels of service, quality, cost & supply.
- A confident and professional approach, a strong communicator with a real eye for detail that is supported by excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- An ability to engage with people and build relationships based on trust and commitment across the business and with suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Self-directed, driven with strong influencing skills and the ability to create understanding and desire to change.
This is a very interesting position that will have a high degree of autonomy and touch a wide range of suppliers. The impact of success in this role will be significant and deliver real bottom line results. It is likely that you will currently be working in the digital print, reprographics, publishing sector or within an advanced manufacturing environment that employs advanced digital technology.