Supply Chain Manager
Food Manufacturing - FMCG
Established Supply Chain Manager required by UK owned leading food manufacturer based Northampton. Exciting opportunity for passionate senior supply chain professional to develop and grow supply chain team to support this growing FMCG business. Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? A role with an innovative organisation who are driven to continually strive to deliver quality ingredients with the changing needs of its consumers? If so, you will be responsible for the achievement of world class service and the efficient utilisation and deployment of site resources to achieve lowest costs per unit.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for a team of directs including; Planning Manager, Customer Supply Manager with a dotted line relationship with Warehouse Team Leaders. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Short term performance and medium term strategic evolution and improvement of all aspects of the supply chain.
- Direct engagement with customers and 3PL partners.
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders to achieve effective and efficient deployment of all resources on site.
- Build strong working relationships with the commercial, financial and marketing to ensure effective demand vs supply models are delivered which deliver world class customer service levels.
- Engage with key customer representatives on all aspects of supply chain performance, representing the brand in a highly professional and partner based approach with customers to deliver optimised value to the business.
- Work with shift managers and warehouse team leaders to assess, define and implement a rolling strategic improvement plan for the warehouse operations. Implement world class warehouse operations process.
- Actively participate and lead all key sales and operations planning forums and process - importantly the monthly S&OP forum should be developed, implemented and refined.
- Work collaboratively with our international supply chain colleagues to ensure great service and engagement with our international customers.
- Optimise 3PL provider solutions to ensure a cost effective world class delivery performance.
- Identify, implement and improve a set of defined KPIs for the supply chain team with a set of defined improvement plans to make ongoing improvements in the way we operate.
You will be an ambitious senior supply chain professional with diverse and extensive experience of implementing supply chain improvement strategies, with the ability to bring insight and strong people leadership skills to a growing business.
Are you a highly engaging supply chain professional who has strong customer interface skills as well as effective man-management skills? If so are you able to also offer:
* Previous experience as a Supply Chain Manager within a dynamic, volume manufacturing business.
* Proven warehouse management and systems knowledge
* Direct customer facing experience, as well as supplier facing.
* Good knowledge of demand planning (ERP), business forecasting tools and techniques
* Involvement in SOP forums
* Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable - but not essential.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be an integral part of this growing business. In return for your supply chain management skills, you will be working within an environment that offers career development, providing opportunities to fit with your ambitions. A competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have drive and passion for establishing and continually improving Supply Chain and Logistics efficiencies, please apply today. Should you require further information about this Logistics and Supply Chain Manager role, please contact Lisa Osborne - or directly on 01384 446162.