Supply Chain Manager
Automotive Tier 1, Oxford
c.£Competitive + Company Car / Car Allowance
An ambitious Supply Chain Manager is required by global Automotive Tier 1 based Oxford. This role will support a demanding automotive supply chain, we are seeking a talented and driven Supply Chain Manager, who can demonstrate the ability to manage end to end supply. A varied role, managing a supply chain team to effectively manage/optimise efficiencies within a busy volume manufacturing/assembly environment:
- Manage a supply chain team, procuring materials via a demanding and complex global supply chain in-line with production and sales requirements.
- Oversee suppliers and the supply chain reducing costs and inventory levels as per targets.
- Develop the use, integrity and effectiveness of business systems (including MRP), improve inventory accuracy and the availability of materials from source to point of fit.
- Ensure delivery of finished products to all customers and develop effective customer relationships, as main customer contact.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, driven supply chain professional with knowledge and experience of managing end to end Automotive supply chain. You must be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record within supply chain planning, experience gained ideally within the Automotive sector
- Strong communication skills at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders (both customer and supplier facing).
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/MRP systems with the ability to develop material planning systems and processes - create an effective / integrated supply chain.
- Capable of development and implementation of cost reduction initiatives.
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver to demanding targets.
The role of Supply Chain Manager would suit and established Supply Chain Lead or an ambitious Supply Chain professional looking to progress to a management position. In return for your supply chain planning experience, this Automotive Tier 1 will offer you:
- Salary £competitive plus company car / car allowance + company benefits package
- Professional development and training
If you are a talented Supply Chain professional and looking for your next career move, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Manager's role, please contact Lisa Osborne at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446162 or email