Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
Manufacturing - FMCG
£43,000 to £47,000
A talented Logistics & Supply Chain Manager is required by global leading manufacturer and distributor of hot water solutions and services. With an extensive product portfolio, a strong market position and a reputation for continuously innovating and evaluating this global leader offers an exciting environment. To support this dynamic and complex supply chain, we are seeking a Logistics & Supply Chain Manager who is able to lead its internal and external supply chain activities at its East Anglian facility.
As Logistics and Supply Chain Manager, you will:
- Take control and manage supplier performance, planning and inventory levels and associated costs.
- Develop and manage planning and materials control systems and procedures.
- Have a strong focus on stock accuracy, drive efficiency throughout the supply chain ensuring material handling and health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Optimise the existent ERP system whilst working on parallel internal and external projects both up and downstream ensuring the supply chain is fit for purpose.
- A proven track record of management experience within Supply Chain - volume manufacturing.
- A clear communicator who can appreciate the wider business needs and work with other business departments
- Ideally, educated to degree level with knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the mechanics of the supply chain together with a high competency level in IT
- Drive and passion to build a world class supply chain
- Ability to challenge existing processes and relationships in order to strengthen the business position
- Experience of white goods or heating systems is highly desirable.
As Logistics and Supply Chain Manager, you will be an integral part of the business. In return for your supply chain management skills, you will be working within an environment that offers career development, providing opportunities to fit with your ambitions. A competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have drive and passion for establishing and continually improving Supply Chain and Logistics efficiencies, please apply today. Should you require further information about this Logistics and Supply Chain Manager role, please contact Lisa Osborne - or directly on 01384 446162.