Title: Supply Chain Manager
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Reporting to the Regional Purchasing Manager this role will see you have responsibility for managing the external supply chain from Jaguar Land Rover suppliers.
You will develop and execute key performance indicators across the designated regional suppliers, engaging with stakeholders and specialists within the Purchasing Function as required, ensuring supplier performance to meet JLR QCDMT requirements.
- Contract management experience
- Supplier performance management
- Negotiation of new business award
- Maintaining compliance with standard policies and procedures
- Delivering complex supply chain solutions in a fast paced, high pressured manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in delivering results in both favourable and unfavourable conditions
- Ability to challenge in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- Experience of working in a global, multi-cultural environment
Degree qualified or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this posiiton, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.