Supply Chain Manager
£Competitive plus benefits
A Supply Chain Manager is required to ensure the maximising of all opportunities to improve quality and service levels whilst reducing costs by evaluating and managing all supply chain processes. Candidates with experience of overseeing organisation wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting, and evaluation of services would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a leading British designer, innovator and manufacturer of award winning exterior lighting solutions for the UK and International markets based in Hoddesdon, requires a Supply Chain Manager to review the current supplier base to identify opportunities for cost reduction and identify risk. As a Supply Chain Manager you will be required to:
- Establish key performance indicators and drive performance improvement against set goals
- Develop, manage and negotiate contracts/agreements for the supplier base
The Supply Chain Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally CIPS qualified
- Creating contractual agreements with key suppliers
- Leading supplier negotiations
- Developing supplier relationships
- Managing product life-cycle management
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with proven experience within a manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Hoddesdon based exterior lighting company will offer you:
- Car / Allowance
- An opportunity to work for an award winning exterior lighting company
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Supply Chain Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.