Supply Chain Manager
East Croydon or Rainham
Up to £55,000 per annum
Supply Chain Manager is required by one of the world’s leading innovators of vertical transportation systems. With its products in many of the world’s landmark buildings, this renowned organisation design, manufacture, install and maintain a range of mainstream and bespoke electric products.
Working between the Design and Sales departments liaising with suppliers and factory to ensure they deliver quality, engineered bespoke products of capital equipment to a global construction customer base. Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for a Buyer and
- Manage the supply chain ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure suppliers orders are produced to cost, design, and quality controls and delivered on time.
- Coordinate with the factory to ensure orders are assembled efficiently, to schedule and required standards.
- Work with sales team on scheduling of production of stock and bespoke projects to ensure timely deliveries.
- Analyse costs to ensure profit margins are maintained.
- Process all new suppliers, assemblies, purchase orders and deliveries into the business management system.
- Keep business management system updated with all stock control and process requirements.
- National travel will be required min 2 days on weekly basis to factory and suppliers
- International travel also on occasion.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably with a background in bespoke products for construction.
- A pragmatic, can do attitude.
- Proven understanding of materials, production and assembly processes.
- Advanced experience in SAP or equivalent business management and stock control system.
- Extensive scheduling and project management skills for planning complex product delivery
- IT literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Advanced experience in SAP.
Are you looking for a new and challenging Supply Chain Management role? Do you have bespoke product experience? If so, please forward your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com or contact Lisa directly on 01384 446162 for further details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.