Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £58,000 - £80,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Location: Leicestershire - Travel: up to 20% to include Global
Closing Date: Wednesday 10 July
A Supply Chain Manager opportunity has become available for a global OEM.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be accountable to achieve People, Quality, Velocity and Cost (PQVC) targets across enterprise supply chain measurements.
You will be accountable for supply chain key performance. In addition, you will manage and lead all facility supply chain activities including strategic process transformation, supply chain planning, material requirements management, inventory management, demand and orders management, supply chain performance and logistics.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Progressive experience within the Supply Chain arena and preferably focussed within heavy equipment or automotive
- Proven ability to working within a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- APICS Qualification and/or relevant degree or extensive experience reflecting senior supply chain roles.
- Demonstrated experience within areas of demand management, material planning and international shipping and distribution.
- Proven ability of leadership and coaching to a highly motivated and engaged team to deliver high level of progressive
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.