Supply Chain Manager
Circa £60,000, bonus, share scheme, pension.
Relocation package available if required
This well respected and long-established UK based manufacturer is the world leader in niche pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the pharmaceutical, industrial, and environmental industries.
Due to continued growth, the business has asked us to assist in the search for a Supply Chain Manager to play a key role to Lead, enhance and develop all aspects of the supply chain. This is fantastic opportunity to make your mark in a fast-paced successful company. The organisation recognises the importance of a world class supply chain and is committed to supporting the development of effective & dynamic supply chain.
As Supply Chain Manager you will be ensuring that quality materials are supplied on time at the lowest cost you will be proactively responsible for continual improvement & lead in the development of a sustainable and forward-thinking supply chain.
Partnering with the design teams you will shape and guide the development of the next generation of products ensuring design for manufacture & supply is inherent new products
The successful supply chain professional will demonstrate an understanding and alignment with our core values
- Ideally qualified to Diploma level of the Charted Institute of Purchasing & Supply
- Equivalent of HNC / HND in Engineering, Business Studies or alternative subject.
- Extensive relevant experience of production planning, procurement systems & warehousing/logistics.
- High level of general computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills & ability to form internal and external relationships
- Extensive relevant experience in negotiating complex and significant purchasing agreements
- Experienced and commercially astute with the ability to secure the best possible agreement whilst protecting the commercial integrity of the business.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Comprehensive managerial & people management experience
The role is office-based in Falmouth, Cornwall but may require occasional travel.
This is a genuine opportunity for the right candidate to not only join a true market leader in its field, but also to potentially relocate to a fantastic part of the UK to have a remarkable work life balance.
If you feel you have the right skills, attitude and aptitude for the role, then please apply.